12 March 2008

Why I love Taylor!

If you have read this blog lately then you have seen the battle raging over Britney. Yes, should Britney Spears make the wedding video song list. Well, today the polls close and at last check the score was tied 15 for and 15 against. I don't know who voted in the affirmative (Taylor will only admit to a few) but I'd like to find out. Surely there is some way I can get back at you... to thank you for participating of course! However the votes finally fall, I know that my children and those to follow will never see their parents' wedding day set to Britney Spears. Tears were shed but Taylor graciously rescinded his appeal for Dear Diary. (the ballad of a girl who sees her true love for the first time- will he talk to her?) This from the man who has purchased every record she's released, not only seen but owns her low-budget film attempt 'Crossroads', and even posted her on the wall as witness to all transactions in the 'facility'. I know it was a tough give and it will hurt him for some time--but he did it for me.
That is just one reason why...I love Taylor!

9 comments:

Kristina P. said...

First, let me say how excited I am to see a new posting!! It's like Christmas! Second, I have to give it to Taylor. We fought a good fight, Taylor, but alas, it wasn't meant to be. Plus, you really want your bride to be happy on her wedding day, you know what I mean. ;)

Leslie said...

Wow! That was a true sacrifice for Tay! He really really must LOVE you!! But LBH, Brittany has been in his life for many years, it may be time for her exit!

Kati said...

WOW!! I am shocked Taylor has backed down! You are a good woman to teach Taylor how to behave more appropriatley!

Bret said...

I voted for Brit! You should really reconsider. Brit is super classy and has tons of talent. She will bring a certain edge that the "regular" wedding video artists such as Deanna Carter, Tim McGraw, and Celine Dion could ever bring. At least let Taylor have Gloria.

Cannon Family said...

You are a good woman...I can already tell. Way to stick to your guns on that one! I'm Taylor's friend, Annie, from high school and I just wanted to say congrats! I'm so excited for you guys! Taylor is awesome!

BS and the Kids said...

I won't tell you how many times I voted, but lets just say I am glad she didn't make the cuts. Sorry Tay, it is time for Melissa to not be competing with any other women.

ashley said...

hilarious. this is true love.

Anonymous said...

Who could possibly vote "no" for a sweet little Great Dane, that is bigger than a horse? How many times is Taylor voting?! :)

ricky said...

Nice to hear life is find and dandy.