26 March 2008

Preview of Coming Attraction



Taylor and I (thanks Mom for doing my part) spent many hours sorting through old photo albums and computer files looking for the appropriate pictures to reflect our years of growing up. It's not easy sometimes to see how awkward you were with big bangs and braces or to see your future husband in spandex and a blonde wig. Nevertheless we dropped off the final assortment to the videographer last week and look forward to seeing the final cuts coming soon....

For those of you who feel our video will be the blockbuster smash of the summer and can't wait, here is a preview.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once again, you are much cuter than Taylor. He knows how lucky he is, right?

Can't wait to see ALL your life pics for the shower!

Leslie said...

Those are darling! I love looking back on the pictures from my past!! Except for that year that I looked like I was preggo because I was so fat! and not the cute little preggo girls.. the big ones that you wonder... is she preggo or just fat! I was just fat!

Anonymous said...

Your's and Taylor's Celebrity Lookalikes are actually decent! I can totally see Alisha Cuthbert and Kate Bosworth for you. Taylor does look like Lex Luther! I am so happy that Taylor had at least one woman on there. Poor Adam. He had 3.

BS and the Kids said...

I love it, and that is one of my favorite pictures of Tayo.

Jo said...

I'm so excited you are having a video of your life :) I hope you are saving all of your info so that when I'm 90 and getting married I can use the same people :)

ashley said...

love the pics... even more excited for the rest! hope you 2 are having a great time planning (and getting closer to being done planning).

our favorite on the celeb look-a-likes is P.Diddy... Tay, you are among greats. Melissa, I actually think you look a lot like yours~ good picture. :) when we did it, Spencer got a lot of asian looking peeps and mine was a little off the wall too. perhaps we will try again with different pics.

have a good week!

Nicole said...

Good luck to you two!I just found a picture of me almost kissing Taylor on high school choir tour. He was my CTR in Canada. Email me at cuteculturechick@gmail.com if you want to see it...