30 March 2008

Springtime in Paris

Taylor and I were fortunate to be invited to volunteer at the 2008 Leapin Leaners and LowTops- the Jazz's annual fundraiser for children's charity. We had a grand time! While watching the silent auction tables we were able to sneak away a time or two to mingle with the players and sample a fabulous chocolate fountain. I chose my escape when Kyle Korver sat for fan pictures. Who wouldn't want a pic with the most sought after bachelor new to Utah. Nice guy too, from what I hear. So I borrowed Taylor's signature pose and cheesed as best I could. The result- a fun pic to hang next to the autographed American Idol plaque Taylor won that night and a two second flash of the picture during the halftime show that week on KJZZ during the Jazz game. (My Grandpa would have loved it!) Thanks Smitty and Linda!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Again, you are still the cutest person in the picture. :)

BS and the Kids said...

That is a cheesy picture and I have to admit that "Cal" doesn't look that great. But, I am still jealous. And when did you get this on the blog???? Did you not work last night. Oh, I get it.

Jo said...

You look so good!

Leslie said...

heather is going to be so jealous! Maybe she will photo shop her head into the picture! Good times!

Amanda Finlinson said...

Nice pose! Hey why aren't we listed as fellow bloggers? Don't you love us? Well we love you! And can't wait for the wedding!

Caitlin said...

Such a cute picture! I also like the celebrity look-alikes. How is it possible for someone to look 67% like Anthony Hopkins AND P. Diddy?