02 March 2008


It's true! Easter season has begun and with it the struggle to control my consumption of Cadbury Mini-Eggs. I know I am not alone in this fight either. Many of my friends and coworkers have related their own experiences to me of Mini-Egg addiction. (Josh! A bag a day!) This is the reason I have chosen to pay respect on the blog. There's just something about that cool candy coating, or the way the smooth chocolate melts slowly in your mouth. I wish I had a handful of them now! But alas I have met my quota for the day- maybe even the week! March 23rd- Yes it is the day we celebrate Easter this year, but it is also the date grocery stores become safe again because the shelves will return to everyday sugary stock. Fortunately I have a mother who keeps an emergency stash and is willing to share! Have you had your eggs today? Can I eat yours!?

6 comments:

Leslie said...

MMMMM!!! What a tasty treat!! Easter is for sure a good holiday - bunnies and candy!

Anonymous said...

I love that you love these so much! My bag at work is about half eaten, and I bought them on Thurday. Maybe the Easter Bunny will pay someone a visit with a bag this year, like the Valentine Fairy did last year! :)

Anonymous said...

I do know that Thursday has an "S" in it. :P

BS and the Kids said...

Oh, how I love these things. I used to be so happy when they came out at Easter, and so depressed (in a good way so I wouldn't gain 20 lbs. when they were gone). But NOW, you can buy them throughout the year.

Jo said...

I didn't know you had created a blog! How fun and now I can catch up on what's going on with you two as once a month is cutting it! ;) Great pics of everyone, by the way :)

Kristina P. said...

Melissa, love the new look! I also see that Britney is added to the play list!!! Are you coming around? :)