04 January 2010

CONVEYOR BELT OF LOVE

So early January means there will be lots of new tv shows starting. I am thrilled that The Bachelor is starting tonight, but I am even more thrilled about a new show called Conveyor Belt of Love. It starts tonight on ABC.

•The Bachelor isn't tacky enough for you? Then try ABC's companion piece Conveyor Belt of Love (10 ET/PT), which combines flash dating with one of those grab-your-food-fast sushi belts. Thirty men speed by on a belt, while five women pick and swap. And people say romance is dead.

Please tune in so I am not the only one watching tonight!!!!

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Is that on tonight? I thought I had missed it. I was suicidal for like 24 seconds.

Erika said...

Tay, I never told you this, but...that's actually how Drew and I met. ;) Apparently, it works.