20 April 2009

BRITNEY SPEARS CONCERT

For those of you that say there isn't Heaven on earth you are mistaken. I had a little piece of that so called Heaven on April 14th of this year. That's right kids I saw BRITNEY SPEARS live in concert. I can honestly say it was one of the best days of my life. No offense Melissa. I have been a fan of Britney's since the beginning. Jason and I have followed her for years and have even written her letters. Don't judge.


The opening act for Britney was the PCDs or for those of you not cool enough to know who that is the Pussy Cat Dolls. They looked great and danced ok, but didn't compare to Britney.
Here is a pic of Melissa and I waiting in line in the rain. Worth it!!!!

Melissa and Kristina excited for the big show!!!

Kristina workin it in her beautiful snuggie. Normally I say don't judge, but how can you not???

Jason, Dalphna, and their beautiful daughter.

The concert was amazing! The only complaint I had were the girls behind us that spilled their beer all over Melissa's coach purse (ok $25 coach purse from NY) and Kristina's snuggie. I wasn't very happy with the purse getting wet, but when you involve a snuggie I had to step in. I had to turn around and let the girls know that it wasn't funny!!!!
If you are sad you weren't at the concert you should be. Luckily I have some clips from the concert. There were some other ones I wanted to post, but decided to keep it super classy. I hope you enjoy!!!










Pussy Cat Dolls

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I've been waiting for this post! I am still sad about beer on the Snuggie.

And people are appalled that I went to Britney. They just don't know.

Cannon Family said...

You crack me up! I don't know waht else to say???

Annie said...

I know I'm about a month late on this post, but how can I not comment? Hilarious. Every word.

Hope all is well with you.

Annie B.