13 January 2009

Where have we been?...

Taylor and I enjoyed our first Christmas as the Nelsons. We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with Taylor's family and then headed to frigid Idaho to spend a few days with my family. We enjoyed seeing everyone during the Holiday season- we feel very grateful to have such great friends and family. Here are a few pictures (taken with our Christmas gift which I LOVE) to show what we've been up to lately.

Bruce, Jode, Spencer and I after the gift extravaganza. Santa was extremely generous to us this year. Guess we were being nice.
Ashley headed up the train making after Christmas dinner. I though mine turned out pretty good for a first-timer. I know it tasted good!!
We had to show Jerry in his Christmas sweater.

Joel and Taylor testing out the new boxing gloves. Taylor narrowly escaped a black eye.

We were so fatigued from the festivities.

Spring came early this year!- in the form of cleaning up. I thought Taylor's old oven would never leave us. And while it's sad to say goodbye- wait, no it's not!

It's no secret I've been waiting to go part-time at work. So it had to be my luck that the week before I had to work all 4 shifts. It may not sound like a lot but believe me it is. So Taylor had this waiting for me one night after work. He's cute! It gave me the boost I needed to get through the rest of the week.



So there are just a few of the highlights of the last few months in our lives. We hope the New Year has started off great for all of you. Coming soon- a post about the half marathon.



1 comment:

Kristina P. said...

Yay! Fun pics!

Can't wait to see The Nelsons this weekend. Hopefully, it will include pastries.