21 January 2009

OUR NEW BABY!!!

So I was on the phone & heard Melissa yelling for me to come see something. To my dismay Melissa has found a new friend. We have never seen this cat before & he appeared to be hungry. So of course Melissa fed him some meat. She insists he won't stick around, but being a cat lover I know that this is not the case. So this cat is our new friend and we have named him Chuy. I was not happy Melissa fed him, but look at those eyes!! Who can deny that? At this moment I would also like to give a shout out to my precious cat Cyrus who has passed on.






9 comments:

Taylor and Melissa said...

I love you Chuy! I knew from the moment I first saw you. I will sneak you food for as long as I can. Melissa

Kristina P. said...

You guys are hilarious. Thanks for filling me in by text this morning.

Niels and Susie Jensen said...

I am so jealous. Can't wait to meet Chuy on Monday. Is it a boy or a girl or both?

Mishelle Noyes said...

Congratulations on your new baby! If the cat doesn't work out and you feel a depressing hole I can always send you a kid or two to keep you occupied :-) J/K

BS and the Kids said...

Wow, you didn't mess around to get this posted. By the way, it wasn't your cat. I guess if you can't get your great dane, a stray cat will work.

Jay & Heather said...

For a moment...you had me fooled! :) Cats are fun!

ashley said...

congrats! i was really hoping to see that you had found a stray Great Dane though... haha. Also, congrats on the run... and we're excited to see you soon!

Bret said...

Sick. Does Chuy fart like Cy did?

Johnny and Kaley said...

Cute!! Does Chuy hang around still? Do you have a new roomate? Its no great dane but a good start. I don't think you will get a cat to run with you though.