11 February 2011

Christmas 2010

We had a great Christmas season this year. We spent time with family, saw David Archuleta with MoTab, and visited Christmas Utah a record 4 times! I wish I had taken more pictures of all the fun- like Graham starring as Baby Jesus in the family nativity, or my kitchen after making 5 batches of salsa for gifting. It looked like something out of a horror flick.
I was worried that Graham's curiosity would lead to prematurely opened gifts and a fell Christmas tree but he was an angel! He had more fun trying to climb on the gifts then see what was inside and not once did he touch the tree. Maybe next year I guess.
Christmas morning- I love that Graham and Elmo have the same facial expression. Not too shabby on gifts, I guess he made the right side of the list.
It didn't take long for Graham to figure out how to rip the paper off the gifts. He would let out the most adorable squeal when he got a glimpse of the gift. So cute!

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Are you sure Adam didn't give him those camo jammies?

Elaine said...

He is so cute!