17 September 2009

We're seeing BLUE!

We had our twenty week ultrasound today and after about fifteen minutes of the baby not cooperating we finally got a good look at the lower half. It's a BOY and I think he's so cute. It is a relief to finally see him and see that all appendages, heart, brain, eyes, lips, etc. look healthy and normal. Taylor is obviously relieved and excited and I now have confirmation on what I thought it would be all along. They did move my due date to February 8th from the 4th but what's a few days- I'm sure when the time comes they will feel like a lot!

Boy!

7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I am so excited for you! I'm pretty sure it was my use of The Secret.

And let Taylor know he is not invited to the shower.

erin said...

Can't wait for another cousin to play with

Rikki said...

YAY!!! CONGRATS!!!

scrapsidaisy said...

Congrats!!! Hooray for boys!

Leslie said...

Congrats!! I'm so excited Stella's husband is finally announced!

Todd and Shana said...

Congratulations!!! I loved having my little man first. And yes....those few days make a HUGE difference at that point! I wanted to strangle my doctor when he told me he wouldn't induce me for a few more days and I was already five over. I showed him and went into labor that night :)

Jay & Heather said...

Congrats! Boys are the best and you will have fun! I sure do love my boys!

Heather