07 October 2008

SYTYCD



We LOVE the television show So You Think You Can Dance?! So naturally when the tour came to town a couple weeks ago we had to be in attendance. Taylor and I had a great time with Heather and Susie. All our favorite dances were performed. My favorite was danced to the Garden by Mirah. My camera took horrible shots so I won't disrespect the performances with posting them. I will do better- steal them from Heather's blog. Thanks girl. She has great shots and video on her blog if you decide you need more. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Jo said...

How fun to have attended that! What a great night you must have had!!!! Still need to drop by with your gift; it's been in my car for a week! Don't think I forgot about you!

Kristina P. said...

You're doing the half marathon?!?!? Look at you go. Maybe we'll come down with you guys.

Looked like a fun time!

Johnny and Kaley said...

You didn't tell me you were going to that? How fun!!! Work was a blast last night. But I'm hoping not to repeat. Don't call me in.