15 September 2008

A New Hobby

While Taylor did some birthday golfing Monday morning I went to paint class with Jody. It was so fun! Not bad for my first piece I think. It looks so cute on our front door. I never thought I'd gush so much over a home decoration but I've been feeling the itch of domestication for a while now without an outlet. I already have a cute set of Christmas trees picked out for next week. Thanks for the invite Jode and thanks to the ladies in class for making me feel welcome. I think I've found a new hobby.



4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Well look at you, all crafty. Looks great! I will be expecting one in the future.

Jo said...

It's so cute! What a great hobby! Maybe I can bribe you to make me one? :) Hope the party Saturday was a lot of fun!!!!

ashley said...

SO CUTE! It's addicting... have fun with Bonnie! Happy Birthday weekend! Love you!

ash & spence & sophs

Leslie said...

I'm a little jealous! I want to come with you! Tell the Jode to invite me too!! Its darling, you'll have the cutest house every season!