22 July 2008

Love the Sun!

We recently returned from a Nelson family vacation (my first!) to Newport Beach and it was good times! We did it all- Disneyland, the beach, the Newport Temple, H&M and Knottsberry Farm. We also spent a great Sunday with Bev and Craig and some of their family. My memories- burying Seth and Tanner in the sand at the beach, Taylor and I being lazy sleeping in for as long as possible, the PinkBerry craze, swallowing at least 2 gallons of the ocean body boarding with Erin, cookie dough before bed nightly, and being the Great Dalmuti... or scum is probably more like it. Here are just a few pictures- I've realized I haven't been as good at taking pics on vacation as I used to. I'll work on that because these don't show how much fun we had. Thanks Bz and Jode! We had a fabulous time.



3 comments:

Caitlin said...

Yay, a new post! Looks like fun--can't wait to see you guys again.

Kristina P. said...

How the heck did Caitlin beat me with a comment? I love how I'm talking to you, and your new blog pops up on my Reader.

And I'm still bitter you went to H&M twice! I had a great time watering your plants and working, while you guys were laying in the sun and partying with Snoopy on Ice. I must see pictures.

Niels and Susie Jensen said...

Hey, goood work on updating your blog finally!! =) I have been dying to stalk you. We need to do something before we move. Call me when you have a moment next week.