14 June 2008

Cleveland Rocks!!

Ever heard anyone say, 'If Cleveland is a rockin, don't come a knockin!'? Yeah, me neither but we did have a great time there and the surrounding areas. Why Cleveland? Well, Taylor's been everywhere, I wanted to do something different and we both like amusement parks. So, Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio was the choice. If you are ever in the neighborhood remember these names: Millenium Force, Top Thrill Dragster, and Magnum. They will change your life for sure. We also hit the skyride and bumper cars- two of our favorites.
On the days we didn't hit the park we visited the church sites and Temple in Kirtland and the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland. Overall, the city of Cleveland is pretty quiet, but it made a great excuse for us to stay in..... and eat cake! Probably our favorite memory- sitting in bed eating the top layer of our wedding cake, night after night. Yummy! Hope you enjoy a few pictures above!





8 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I'm sure it didn't beat the Mousetrap at Lagoon. I see you also found the bumper cars. I'm sure there were plenty of minority/disabled children for you to pick on there.

And Melissa, I hate how photogenic you are. I am physically angry. Thanks for keeping me informed on your happenings while in Sandusky.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and it pains me to say this, but I actually voted for Taylor's picture. I love the flower in the foreground.

BS and the Kids said...

CLEVELAND ROCKS. Atleast they say. We are glad you had a good time. Welcome back to blogging.

Jo said...

Love the photos! I agree with Kristina, you are so photogenic that every photo is great!!!

Taylor and Melissa said...

Girls! Let's not forget who's in charge of posting the pictures. I only post the ones I like so obviously I will look at least decent. Now this may change or slide from time to time but photogenic- I beg to differ. Remember the pics from the bridal shower!

Kristina P. said...

LOL! Did I talk to you about those pics? I was kind of doing a happy dance inside to discover that you sort of looked Chinese in those photos.

That's hilarious because you were beautiful as always, but I said to myself, "Hmmm, Melissa CAN take a bad picture."

Niels and Susie Jensen said...

So happy I finally found you guys on here. Woot

Nick said...

T-Nels and the Mels! I need a new update ASAP. I know that having sex is more fun than blogging, but since I'm not having sex, I'd appreciate some blogging... Miss you faces!